Hosting Your Own Swingers Party
Hosting your own swingers party may seem simple in theory, but in reality there is a lot of planning and preparation that is needed to make sure that the party runs smoothly and is a success. Here’s some key things to remember before inviting sexy swingers and couples to your house:
- Ensure that your house is clean.
- If you have a hot tubs, spa or a pool make sure they are clean and fit for use and that you provide plastic cups so that no glass is used in these areas.
- Make sure the beds have clean linen (and have spare linen provided in all of the rooms).
- Have plenty of clean towels ready for your guests.
- Decide which rooms will be used for what purpose: social, private play, and open play areas.
- Designate a smoking area.
- Ensure you have plenty of parking close by for your guests.
- Organise a sleepover at a friends place or a relatives for the kids if you have any!
- Don’t forget to make sure your pets are out of the way but still taken care of.
- Create a sexy playlist and ensure that you have a sound system located in the right areas.
- Research some fun ice breaker games to get the party started!
- Have finger foods, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks ready for your guests.
- Ensure that you have plenty of condoms to provide to your guests.
There are plenty of other common sense tips for hosting your own swingers party that shouldn’t need to be said here – remember that your house is your own personal space so if you are inviting strangers into it, do a bit of screening prior to ensure that they are trustworthy and respectful. Consider if you’d like your party to be ‘themed’ to encourage all guests to dress up.
Above all, remember that hosting your own swingers party is meant to be fun! So don’t get too hung up on the organisation and try to relax on the night – if you’ve done prior planning and preparation, the night itself should be mostly stress-free.